- 2 medium bananas
- 4 oz. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp canola oil
1. Cut each banana in half, lengthwise.
2. Insert a popsicle stick into each banana half and then place them in the freezer on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
3. After the bananas are frozen, put chocolate into a microwave-safe coffee mug and microwave until just melted (about 30-45 seconds). Mix until creamy.
4. Add canola oil to chocolate to thin it out and make it easier to spread.
5. One by one, dip each banana pop into the chocolate, covering it completely and scraping off excess chocolate back into the mug.
6. Put the pops back onto the wax paper and return the cookie sheet to the freezer until the pops are frozen and ready (about 30 minutes).