Courtesy of Cooking Light’s 5-Ingredient 15-Minute Cookbook.
- 4 4-oz. skinned, boned chicken breast halves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly-ground pepper
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh basil
1. Sprinkle both sides of chicken with salt and pepper.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Add chicken; cook five minutes or until lightly browned.
4. Turn chicken; cook six minutes or until chicken is done.
5. Stir in vinegar, honey, and basil; cook one additional minute.