Courtesy of Angela Whitford-Downing, Owner and Founder of Lovin’ the Oven Personal Chef Service!
- 1 avocado
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup plus 1 Tbsp of good maple syrup
- 6 Tbsp of 2% milk or milk substitute (I’ve used almond milk and hazelnut non-dairy creamer… both were great.)
1. Scoop out the avocado and discard the pit.
2. Put the avocado into a blender or food processor and add the remaining ingredients.
3. Blend until the mixture is pudding consistency (2-3 minutes). Make sure to scrape down the sides with a rubber spatula to fully combine the ingredients.
4. Serve immediately or refrigerate until needed for up to 48 hours. May need to stir before serving if consuming the following day.