- 1-2 cups pre-washed greens (such as Olivia’s spring mix)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp almonds, unsalted
- 1 peach
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
1. Place the salad mix in a bowl (or portable container if bringing to work/school for lunch).
2. Drizzle the olive oil over the greens.
3. Add the almonds.
4. Wash the peach, slice it as desired, and add it to the salad.
5. Wash the raspberries and blueberries and add them to the salad.
6. That’s it, you’re done!
Salads are so quick to make (We defy you to spend more than five minutes making this one.), and you can save yourself more time by making two at once: one to eat immediately, and one for the next day.
Also, the parts are easily interchangeable. Don’t feel like almonds? Add walnuts or peanuts. Olive oil is too flavorful? Use soybean or canola oil. Your raspberries went moldy? Use strawberries. Your wife fed your spring mix to your pet rabbit? Use baby kale or spinach.
Tailor your salad to your likes and change it up on occasion to give your body a wide variety of nutrients and your taste buds fresh new flavors!