- cooking spray
- 1 6-inch soft tortilla (white or wheat)
- 1/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- 1/2 cup canned refried beans
- 2 oz cooked or shredded chicken breast (can be from rotisserie chicken)
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- 1/4 avocado, diced
- lettuce, shredded
1. Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat on medium heat.
2. Lay tortilla flat in skillet and cook for 5 minutes or until tortilla starts to get toasty.
3. Turn tortilla over in the skillet and sprinkle cheese over it. Cook 2 minutes or until cheese starts to melt.
4. Spread the refried beans onto half of the open tortilla. Add chicken onto the beans. Cook for another 2 minutes.
5. Fold the tortilla in half and continue to cook in the skillet, turning over onto each side until lightly browned on each side.
6. Serve with sour cream, avocado, salsa, and lettuce.